*No dice discussion included
Lead Designer and Developer Michael Boggs joins the panel to discuss exciting topics such as:
- Michael's design philosophy, from faction-specific abilities to generic game abilities to resource accumulation.
- Silver bullets vs more flexible answers - we get Michael's thoughts
- Weyland! What is the future of Weyland's colour pie in ANR?
- Will we see a banned or restricted list in ANR?
- Rotation: How will the Jackson-shaped hole in the game be filled?
- 3/2 agendas! What gives? Will we see more? Will they be more like Merger or AstroScript?
- The future of big box releases. Will we see campaign driven expansions, faction boxes, something else or none of the above!?
- Managing the metagame: what does a healthy metagame look like, and how is that managed from a card design and MWL perspective?
- The MWL! What does Michael think of it, and what will it look like in the future?
Get in touch:
Facebook: The Winning Agenda